For information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, specific to states, tribes, localities, and territories, please visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- New Tool! Contact Tracing Workforce Estimator
- New Resource! Communicating about Racial Equity and COVID-19: Connecting Data to Context
- AVAILABLE NOW – Every Contact Counts: Contact Tracing for Public Health Professionals: A one-hour module from the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice will be available at no cost. Find out more today
- Resilience ECHO Series: Please join us for a weekly virtual connection to share and learn about organizational stressors and strategies for reducing stress on public health workers. Reach out to Isabella Kaser at email@example.com with any questions. SIGN UP HERE.
- Latest Read: NNPHI Convenings and COVID-19. – Carmelita Marrow writes about the ever-changing landscape of in-person convenings and how NNPHI has adapted to our new reality. Read more today.
- In the News: MPHI’s CEO, Dr. Renée Branch Canady Appointed to the Michigan Coronavirus Task Force on Racial Disparities. Read more today.
- Training: MCD Public Health launched Community Health Worker COVID-19 eTraining. Designed for and by CHWs, the training is currently offered in English with Spanish, Portuguese, Lingala, and Arabic versions coming soon. For more information contact Robin Hetzler firstname.lastname@example.org 207-622-7566 ext. 226
- FYI: NNPHI’s COVID-19 Task Force is tackling several ancillary COVID-19 concerns such as equity, contact tracing, workforce development, and others with NNPHI staff assisting with workgroup coordination and support. Reach out to Erin Marziale at email@example.com for more information.
Bringing people together is what we do; it’s part of our organizational DNA, so we hope to support our colleagues in their efforts to connect with each other during this very disconnected time. Reach out with questions or ideas to Marcy Barnett, Director, Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery, firstname.lastname@example.org.