Join the Public Health Learning Network at the 2016 American Public Health Association Annual (APHA) Meeting and Expo in Denver.
Find us in booth 624 and check this list of all of our sessions and posters at this year’s meeting.
- 2014.0: APHA Learning Institute: Using Systems Thinking to Address Public Health Challenges
- 3080.0: Training Compilation and Certificate for Conducting Environmental Assessments During A Foodborne Illness Outbreak
- 3288.0: Measuring the skill level of the public health workforce: Construct validity of the Eight Core Competencies Questionnaire (Health Administration Poster Session #1)
- 3372.0: Strengthening the Public Health Workforce: Steps to Assessing Needs in Diverse Circumstances
- 4000.0: Bringing Academic Research into Governmental Public Health Departments using Livestream
- 4000.0: Let’s Make a DEAL: Increasing Access to Distance-based Trainings ….. 15
- 4151.0: Beyond the Classroom: Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating Quality Workforce Training
- 4254.0: HRSA Public Health Learning Opportunities
- 4421.0: Field placement opportunities to advance student learning and support local public health agencies seeking accreditation
- 5121.0: Expanding the reach of distance-based trainings for public health workforce using partnerships and innovative technology