Midwestern Public Health Training Center
Live Webinar | June 28, 2022 | 11:30- 12:30 pm ET
This summer, we’re kicking off with an exclusive first look at the book Talking Health: A New Way to Communicate About Public Health
Join us for this enlightening and actionable conversation hosted by social impact communicator and host of the Mission Forward podcast Carrie Fox, in conversation with one of the book’s primary authors, Mark Miller.
The soon-to-be released book provides new tools and insights to help health professionals communicate more effectively, strengthen partnerships, and improve health outcomes.
- Define public health more clearly
- Reframe public health assumptions
- Draw on the power of stories when sharing data
- Avoid messages that backfire
- Answer challenging questions