Mid-Atlantic Region Public Health Training Center
Live Webinar | March 8, 2022, 1:00- 2:15 pm EST
Facilities management is a critical element of pandemic preparedness and response, including for COVID-19. In this webinar, Daniel Barnett, MD, MPH, presents essential content designed for public health practitioners and their stakeholders on best practices for facilities management to help optimize response to evolving pandemic threats. Content will be highly applied and is directly related to current and future considerations for COVID-19 and other emerging pandemic threats.
- Describe the relationship between the public health emergency preparedness system and facilities management;
- Define the term ‘ready’ in the context of the ‘ready, willing, and able’ model as it relates to facilities management in public health emergencies;
- Describe the relevance of non-pharmaceutical interventions to facilities management in public health emergencies;
- List two relevant examples of resource allocation considerations of relevance to facilities management in public health emergencies ; and
- Name two types of hierarchy of controls for facilities management in public health emergencies.