About PCORI P2P
The Pipeline to Proposal Awards Initiative (P2P) aims to fast-track research proposal submission and the distribution of research findings. P2P’s goal is to develop a nationwide foundation of patients, stakeholders, and researchers equipped and eager to participate in patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR). The Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Engagement Program funds this initiative.
Trailhead Institute is the main Pipeline Award Program Office (PAPO), managing awardee contracts and invoices. NNPHI and other member institutes serve as Technical Assistance Offices (TAOs), providing P2P awardees with one-on-one technical assistance (TA) through the award process. In collaboration with PCORI and Trailhead Institute, NNPHI’s work includes:
- Supporting Awardee partnership engagement to develop research ideas and, eventually, a research proposal
- Creating a manual for awardees that details award expectations, policies and procedures, available TA, reporting and deliverables expectations, and key contacts.
- Managing routine communication and reporting schedules for Pipeline awardees.
- Sharing recommendations with other TAOs and PCORI that will inform awardee advancement through the pipeline.
- Preparing reports detailing the success of the Pipeline awardees through inclusion of findings on the success of partnerships, the community engagement process, and project implementation, as well as results and learning outcomes.
The Pipeline Awards framework reflects our commitment to advancing public health practice through cutting-edge research and practice, and collaborative work across sectors and actors, including communities, health care practitioners, and academia.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.