May 12 - 14, 2015
New Orleans, Louisiana
The National Network of Public Health Institutes (NNPHI) is proud to announce its 14th annual conference, to be held on May 12-14, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana. This year's theme, Building Healthy Communities in Our Connected World: A Vision for 2020, will explore the role of public health institutes and systems partners in developing strategies, collaboration opportunities and innovative approaches to the implementation of community health priorities.
Registration and Call for Abstracts are now open! Click here
for more information and to register.Click here
to submit an abstract.
- Members: $475 (early bird fee: $375)
- General Attendees: $575 (early bird fee: $475)
- Call for Abstracts deadline: January 21, 2015
- Early-bird registration deadline: January 23, 2015
- Registration deadline: April 22, 2015
- Hotel room block deadline: April 22, 2015
Updates and additional information about the 2015 NNPHI Annual Conference
will be posted to the NNPHI Annual Conference page located on the NNPHI website.
Join the Conversation: Follow @NNPHI_ORG
on Twitter and use #NNPHIac15
to keep up-to-date with the latest NNPHI Annual Conference news.
We hope you can join us in New Orleans!