The NNPHI Annual Conference mobile meeting application includes everything you need to know about our signature event; keep track of conference schedules, contact information for all participants, bios and photos of speakers and session leaders, research abstracts, and more.
Use the mobile app to check-in for sessions, share photos, email other attendees, take notes, join Twitter conversations about the conference, and get notifications about important meeting updates—all directly within the app.
The App for Our 2016 NNPHI Annual Conference is Ready for Registrants (Only)
We encourage conference registrants to download this interactive app early so that you can explore the features that will ensure you have a productive and enjoyable meeting.
Once installed, conference registrants will have instant access to a full array of key features, including:
- The complete event schedule
- Sharing of contact info with other attendees
- Bios and photos of speakers
- Research abstracts
- Detailed info about speakers
- E-mail attendees directly from the app
- Social sharing on Twitter (meeting hashtag: #NNPHIac16)
- Check-in for sessions and share photos directly in the app
- Take notes on specific sessions
- Immediate notifications of important meeting updates (accept push notifications)
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the app on the device you’re bringing to the event.
Download the App on Your iPhone, iPad and Android Devices (Conference Registrants Only)
Apple and Android users can find the app in the iTunes store or Google Play store under CrowdCompass.
- Go to the CrowdCompass Directory.
- Enter the passcode that you received in your conference email as a conference registrant.
- Click Access Event.
- Click log in to gain access.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter the confirmation code that you received in your conference email as a conference registrant.
- Click Finish.
- You will receive an email to verify your account.
- Click verify account and open in the Directory.
Windows Phone or Blackberry Users Will Need to Use the Mobile Website
- Go to the mobile website.
- Enter the event code into the password field and press access event. The event code is case sensitive.
- After you have access to the app, you must login with your Cvent Confirmation Code (sent to you as a conference registrant).
Enter your First Name and Last Name, click next and input the Confirmation Code.
Have questions? Contact the CrowdCompass Support team at 888-889-3069, option 1 or via email at email@example.com
Join us on Twitter and get the conversation started today using #NNPHIac16.