New Orleans, LA
Open to All
The 12th NNPHI Annual Conference will be held May 20-22 in New Orleans, LA.
The conference participants will include a diverse mix of public health professionals including representatives from:
- Established public health institutes
- Emerging public health institutes
- State and local health departments
- National partners and trade organizations
- Local, state and national foundations
- Community organizations
- Bring home new ideas for your organization and partnerships
- Build and enhance networks with peers in public health practice
- Share best practices and lessons learned with an array of public health practitioners
- Foster innovations in public health by applying the knowledge gained at the conference with partners in your state
Download a preliminary copy of the 2013 program.
The 2013 NNPHI Annual Conference meeting materials are available for download on the eCatalog, keyword search 2013 NNPHI Annual Conference.
To view pictures from the 2013 NNPHI Annual Conference, please visit NNPHI’s flickr page.