NNPHI Annual Conferences
The NNPHI Annual Conference is the only national meeting dedicated to supporting and highlighting the work of the nation's public health institutes (PHIs). Held every year since 2001, the conference shares examples of PHIs working in close collaboration with state and local health departments, community-based organizations, universities, and other multi-sector partners to support the implementation of health transformation initiatives. Conference topics include health equity, evidence-based public health, and discussion related to sustainability for public health institutes. The content of the annual conference is designed primarily by NNPHI members and showcases innovations and trends in supporting healthy communities on the federal, state, and local levels.
The NNPHI Annual Conference took place May 12-14, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Format I Participants I 2015 Annual Conference Overview I Past Conference Proceedings
Current and emerging health issues are discussed in formal sessions, skill building workshops, roundtable discussions, breakout sessions, collaborative practice design labs, networking poster presentations, and networking social events.
The conference participants each year include a diverse mix of public health professionals, including representatives from:
- Established public health institutes
- Emerging public health institutes
- State and local health departments
- National partners and trade organizations
- Local, state, and national foundations
- Community organizations
2015 NNPHI Annual Conference: Building Healthy Communities in Our Connected World: A Vision for 2020
The 2015 NNPHI Annual Conference took place May 12th - 14th in New Orleans, Louisiana at the scenic Hilton New Orleans Riverside hotel.
- NNPHI Members: $475 (early bird fee: $375)
- General Attendees: $575 (early bird fee: $475)
- Call for Abstracts deadline: January 21, 2015
- Early-bird registration deadline: January 23, 2015
- Registration deadline: April 22, 2015
- Hotel room block deadline: April 22, 2015
Join the Conversation:
- Follow @NNPHI_ORG on Twitter and use #NNPHIac15 to keep up-to-date with the latest NNPHI Annual Conference news.
Proceedings from Past Conferences
Download a copy of past NNPHI Annual Conference programs, presentations and handouts. Meeting materials are also available for download on NNPHI's eCatalog, keyword search NNPHI Annual Conference.